As you consider the many areas in which you could purchase a home, undoubtedly one of the things which will strike you about Four Seasons is its feel. It feels safe, quiet and reflects that quality we term “pride of ownership.” The reason Four Seasons feels this way is because these are the qualities of this neighborhood, and it is one of the major functions of our Homeowners Association (HOA) to foster and promote those qualities which make Four Seasons such a desirable place to live.
The directors of our HOA welcome homeowner comments, questions and suggestions. The directors’ names and contact numbers are published regularly in the monthly Newsletter and can be found on this website. We look forward to meeting and greeting you and extending our personal welcome to this special place we call Four Seasons.
The Board of Directors Four Seasons Homeowners Association 15005 SW Village Lane ♦ Beaverton, OR 97007
The Four Seasons newsletter is distributed electronically on the website and the listserv. You will find it here.
In June 2018 a portion of the Four Seasons HOA Board duties were delegated to our HOA management company, Community Association Partners (CAP). This new partnership with CAP has generated the procedural changes outlined below.
For homeowners: If you are refinancing and need a statement of account from the HOA, contact Heather or Colleen at the CAP office at (503) 546-3400 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For title companies: All document requests and escrow demands go through HomeWiseDocs (https://www.homewisedocs.com). HomeWiseDocs fees are listed on its website.
The updated real estate broker information page is in our website’s Key Documents. You can find it here.
In addition, HOA board meeting minutes and financial statements can be found in the newsletter published after each monthly meeting. You can find the newsletters, here.
Architectural Committee transitions to CAP management firm
Updated November 2018
As announced at the April HOA Board meeting, effective June 1, 2018, the Four Seasons HOA Architectural Committee (ARC) will transition to limited management with Community Association Partners (CAP), a professional HOA management firm.
Our annual neighborhood walk-throughs and review and approvals for landscape and architectural change requests will still be done by ARC volunteers. General administration tasks, to include communications with residents regarding violations of ARC Rules, and requests for property improvements (i.e., tree removal, landscaping, painting, and repairs, etc.) will be processed through CAP directly, with decisions made by our committee members.
We will be initiating the use of an application form for all architectural requests, which will be required to be sent directly to CAP at this address: email@example.com. You can find the form here on the Four Seasons website.
CAP will maintain a database and record all initial and follow-up actions, through to completion for all architectural requests for changes/improvements, as well as violations and non-compliance issues.
The 2018 architectural walk-through has been postponed until Spring 2019. The ARC will be working on letters to residents with known non-compliance issues. Again, the walk-through will be conducted by ARC volunteers, who will make determination of noncompliance issues, but notices of violations will be sent to residents by CAP, which will track all issues through to completion and closure.
– Mark Schweitzer, Architectural Director
Beginning June 1, 2018, new ARC requests should be sent to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 503-546-3401 Mail: CA Partners, PO Box 2429, Beaverton, Oregon 97075
The architectural application form can be found here. The Architectural Request form is longer and more formal than our current system. The form helps flesh out details of your project so it can be approved easily, and it also conforms to good practices of HOA management.
Decisions to approve or deny a request are made by Four Seasons committee members, not CAP.
The ARC has 30 days to respond. Please allow time to process your request.
Have some free time and talent to share with your Four Seasons HOA? Then check out our new volunteer online sign-up page.
Less than 5% of the neighborhood volunteers. Those few who do work very hard so the remaining 95% can live here without worrying about how we have a clean, well-maintained neighborhood for incredibly cheap dues (much less than comparable neighborhoods).
Please help your neighborhood and sign up using the form to volunteer your time and talent!